Yes, it's true- Stevie is off the market! Their story isn't totally conventional but I love my new sister-in-law and my brother and pray that they would have a great life together. Their day was great and so many people were there on such short notice!!! Venessa looked beautiful and she even let me be a part by doing her hair and makeup (school is already paying off! :) They're back in Korea now where he's stationed and I miss them like crazy. I think that MY highlight was when my grandma said, "Nickie, (then she paused and looked at me for a few moments) are you going to get married before I die?" I was shocked and had no idea how to respond!!! I just said, "I hope so!" It was random and funny! Then at the reception dinner we were discussing that my bro and Venessa met on myspace (told ya- pretty unconventional!) and then we discovered that my cousin and his fiance met on myspace as well. Grandma (who can never hear anything) pipes in from half way down the table and asks, "Nickie, do you have one of those? You should get one if you don't!!!" She makes me laugh and I love her but what on earth? Who says that?!
2/24/09
Stevie's Married!!!
Yes, it's true- Stevie is off the market! Their story isn't totally conventional but I love my new sister-in-law and my brother and pray that they would have a great life together. Their day was great and so many people were there on such short notice!!! Venessa looked beautiful and she even let me be a part by doing her hair and makeup (school is already paying off! :) They're back in Korea now where he's stationed and I miss them like crazy. I think that MY highlight was when my grandma said, "Nickie, (then she paused and looked at me for a few moments) are you going to get married before I die?" I was shocked and had no idea how to respond!!! I just said, "I hope so!" It was random and funny! Then at the reception dinner we were discussing that my bro and Venessa met on myspace (told ya- pretty unconventional!) and then we discovered that my cousin and his fiance met on myspace as well. Grandma (who can never hear anything) pipes in from half way down the table and asks, "Nickie, do you have one of those? You should get one if you don't!!!" She makes me laugh and I love her but what on earth? Who says that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gma just loves you!
- Miss you
Love Lizzie
HIlarious Nickie!!!!!! Dont take her advice, GOD has perfect timing for you! I miss you.
oh my gosh! you must have got your sense of humor from your Grandma!!!!
hilarious!!!!
we all miss you here - come back!
God is not concerned :O)
Post a Comment