I'm obsessed with sleep. Probably because I really enjoy it but also because while I enjoy it, others (my friends) do not enjoy doing it in the same room as me. You see, I have this little probably called SNORING!!! So, I'm a little self conscious when it comes to "sleep overs". I am always observing others sleep habits as well. Wait, that sounds creepy!!! You know like when people fall asleep in the car I listen for snoring or while watching a movie at home if someone falls asleep I secretly pray that they drool or something just so that I don't feel like such a sleep reject. Enough of that. I found someone who tops me in sleep freakdom! It's my little SISTER!!! We (my brother, sister-in-law and I) were driving home from Havasu yesterday and our very worn out little sister fell asleep. She sleeps with her eyes open!!! Also, her neck was bent so far back that you could see her pulse in her neck!!! We thought she was faking but she totally wasn't. I was laughing SO HARD that I had to take videos. It was seriously like an hour of entertainment!!! So Pogo and Sunshine, next time you complain about my snoring, I'm gonna make you watch these videos!
bummer, video doesn't do it justice!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment