Part of our final was a hair show. We had to come up with a style incorporating the concepts that we had learned this level. (wet sets, fingerwaves, pincurls, etc) Some of the girls did a GREAT job! Very creative and unique. Pretty much I felt like a slacker in comparison to some of them... here are some pictures. I did Eve and my backdrop was the garden with a snake and apple and a blip from Genesis 2. I had a lot of fun and used a few different color extensions and textures to make it look funky. Also rolled it in a roller set and then went through with a marcel iron to give them ringlets. 


And here are what a few other students did!!!

This one was my FAVORITE! She hand painted this and looked incredible! Then, she had a pomp in the front, pincurls on the sides and curls in the nape.
And here are what a few other students did!!!
1 comment:
Good Job nick! Can't wait til you ca do my hair! Miss ya!
Post a Comment