5/18/09
summer chaos???
Finals are OVER and this week will begin my first 4 day school week which I am so excited for! I did really well on finals (2 B's, 5 A's and an A+ on practical. All A's, one B+ on written). Not too shabby! Lots of hair being done on the side to make some money and sharpen some skill. Did I mention that I'm loving this?! On the sideline though there's a lot of chaos around me. None of it is directly affecting me but some MAJOR opportunities for ministry which is pulling me in a zillion different directions. There have now been 4 deaths (within the past 3 weeks) in the lives of my classmates (dads, best friends, miscarriages and past classmates). Obviously some of these situations are hitting home a little more than others but I continue to pray for opportunity to share the gospel with my classmates. There continue to be a few girls who seem to seek me out and I pray that they can see God in and through me. I'll be finishing up the last of my prom clients on the 30th of this month and have really enjoyed doing that. I received a call to do wedding hair as well and I'm going to take that on! Can't wait to get to Temecula/Murrieta a bit more since I have 3 day weekends until August!!! Oh yes and Resolved is just around the corner can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment