12/17/09
Life Since School Ended (well, for the last week)
I'm lost. Totally, completely and overwhelmingly stumbling along through the days with absolutely no plan in life! Alright I admit I'm being over dramatic but I'm definitely feeling that it's time to get the rear in gear! I graduated from school last Wednesday!!! I now await my Stateboard test date of January 12, 2010... in the meantime I'm hanging out assisting my mom to run the business and doing whatever needs to be done. I sleep in until 9 or 10 and then find myself wondering what to do. I've never NOT WORKED OR GONE TO SCHOOL!!!! This is foreign and I don't like it! I'm thankful for school to be complete and look forward to the job that is awaiting me... Will it be Orange County, Murrieta or Portland??? Only God knows! :) Is there a new adventure ahead?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment