1/1/10
Christmas and New Years
I really need to get back into the habit of blogging because I really enjoy going back and seeing where life has brought me. God's done a so much in my life this year and I have NOT been faithful to bringing it to writing... Christmas was a little different for me this year. Faith Bible had our Christmas worship service the Sunday before and it was rad to get to be home and with my church family. Christmas Eve we got to spend with my mom's brother and wife. We haven't done that since I was really young so it was fun to spend time as an adult. We feasted, opened gifts and played some video games while the adults watched some kid movie (Snowbuddies????) LAME! Christmas morning was spent at Mom and Papi's and was just a low key fun day. Saturday I got to spend with my dad and Janine over a nice meal and some quality time watching movies. This was all followed by a week with a LOT of hair being done :) and a lot of just hanging with my bff Pogo and Sunshine. Way cool to spend NYE at the Perez house with some fun peeps playing Things and Pineapple (SOOO fun!!!) I have 11 days before I take my stateboard... I'm a little nervous! Meanwhile, I'm totally loving catching up with everyone back home and just hanging out. Today I hung with Jen and chatted/caught up a bit before seeing New Moon for the THIRD time! :X Afterward, I went to the Schleiger house to do Nicole's hair. Fun time and convo had with Brett and Nicole for sure! Brett graciously reminded me about how many of my friends are married and I'm not. Hmmmm, SO nice. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love reading you blog. miss having you in dgroup
Post a Comment