

Should I change my blog name to "Fat Nickie" since that's all I've been blogging about lately?! Yesterday I had my 2 month weigh in with my "fat dr". Funny sidenote... when I got the info I didn't ask the name of the dr so I programmed them into my phone as "Fat Dr". EVerytime they call to confirm an appointment that's what pops up on my caller ID... cracks me up!!!! Anyway I weighed in yesterday and I've lost a total of 26 lbs... My doc and the PA were so encouraging to me and challenged me to keep up the good work. I've been working out 4-6 days a week and miss it when I skip a day. Still on the 1237 calorie diet and having to buy new clothes!!! (DOUBLE BONUS!!!) My goal for this month is to REALLY focus on some problem areas (abs/core) where I'm not seeing loss as quickly and it's BUGGING ME!!! And trust me, I'm spending a TON of time on the ab machine!!! I'm gonna take a Hula class offered at the Garden Grove 24 hour which is all core and abs and I've heard great things about... CAN'T wait!!! My mom joined too and she cracks me up!!! She's having fun so that's all that matters but when we take a class together, I just pretend that I don't know her... :) Happy 2 months to me and I can't wait to see what will happen in the next two!!!! Also the pics above are before and now-ish... actually the one in white was Easter so that was like a month ago. The one with me in black and white and then the grey tube top was this past weekend at Stagecoach. I love SEEING the change. Sorry, I'm obsessed!!! I hope this encourages anyone who's working hard at making lifestyle changes....
No comments:
Post a Comment