9/19/10

Summer is Really OVER?!

My summer has obviously been very busy because I have not posted in months!!! I have a few pics I want to post to remember my summer! :)

These are all out of order!!


Havasu, my home away from home with Jenna and Charidy.  we had a great time relaxing in the sun.  There is always a lot to see because everyone there is REDICULOUSLY crazy!!!  This was the 4th of July
August 15th.  Jenna got us tickets to see Lady Gaga.  We had this great idea to dress up and we thought we went overboard.  YEAH RIGHT!!! There were freaky people EVERYWHERE!!!  It was definitely an experience outside of my element and one I'll not soon forget.  We did have a lot of laughs though and shared a good time!
June 18... Friends got together to celebrate my birthday at Elephant Bar in La Mirada.  The food is DELISH!! 
This would be Charidy (my sister from another mister) that I've known since diapers and Mom #3!  They took me to a concert, "Country Throwdown" for my birthday June 19th! :)
Jenna got me Kings of Leon Tickets for my birthday!!! Concert was July 12 I believe.  We had a good night and they were GREAT live!! :)
These kids I've known since we were in DIAPERS!  (Okay so THEY were in the diapers and I was probably like 5).  We never see each other but a 50th birthday celebration brought us together.  Pretty cool! I think this was the end of June???
 
You see Mom #3 LOVES concerts and so do I!!! She took Charidy, Eric and I to see Train at the OC Fair.  They were the BEST live band I've ever seen.  So much crowd involvement and such a fun vibe!  Their music is GREAT too!!!
Jenna and Aimee surprised their Mom with a limo and a ton of her friends for her birthday and went wine tasting.  Jilly and I got invited too.  I'd never been.  To think I lived in Tememcula most of my life and all of that beauty was right there!!!
June 17.  My BIRTHDAY!!!  We went and watched the Lakers game at this overly crowded sports bar and they won for me on my birthday!!! :)

No comments: