12/15/08
Gotta love the Nikki
I love hanging with Nikki. Our convo's are always good and we usually have fun. She and I hung out this weekend kinda spur of the moment to run errands, get some stuff for school (just WAIT for that post!) and hang in the freezing cold and drizzly winter day. We attempted to go to the mall but when I took one look at the parking lot I wimped out and turned my car around. We ended up back at her condo (which is SOOO cute! I haven't been there since she moved in) and decided to go to the outlet mall to check out Pottery Barn. Well, we checked out Pottery Barn and everything was 50% off!!! Neither of us bought anything but we did find some cool stuff. Since we were there I wanted to check out the Vans outlet to get some shoes for school and along the way we found this little shop/boutique/store whatever you wanna call it that was a gem! It's a shoe store but they had tons of accesories, scarves, makeup, jewelry and HATS!!! We each bought a hat (Nikki bought TWO) and had a ton of fun trying on these hideous sunglasses! I'm thankful for my friend!!! We also laughed a ton on Saturday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Just to comment... Nikki and I ALWAYS have fun! :) She emailed me and asked why I wrote that we "usually" have fun... I have no idea why I wrote "usually"!!! Love you Nik
Post a Comment