12/15/08

New Specs

A few weeks ago I had the WORST week ever! Violent flu for a week then on Friday morning when I was finally feeling well enough to go back to work I got out of bed and stepped on my glasses breaking them in half! UH! :( Then I lost my cell phone in my near death experience on the 91 fwy! (alright, not that near). I had to go back to the eye doctor since my last visit was 2 years ago and my prescription changed pretty drastically. All that to say, here are my new specs. Not sure why I just posted about this... it's raining and I'm REALLY BORED!!!

1 comment:

I am Mom said...

Im glad you wrote about this - when I saw you at church this sunday I was going to say "hey I like your glasses" but then, I dont see you enough to know if you have had them forever or not. Have a great Christmas, so happy about your new school - Brian and I both did some schooling at Fullerton College and its great! we love Fullerton!