4/29/09
Tales from the cosmo girls... WAXING
Warning... this post is NOT for the faint at heart. Today in class we had our first body waxing experience. We've been doing eyebrow arches but weren't allowed to wax anything else until we learned (let's be honest, it's pretty much all the same technique!). Some of us were scrambling for a body part that we hadn't shaved so that we could trade and all get credit for torturing one another. Luckily my partner didn't need the credit since today was her last day so I just waxed her arms and I was home free (I had my eyebrows done in class yesterday!) and without pain! My good friend in class had been "saving up" and hadn't shaved her armpits in a week or so. She decided today was the day to WAX THEM! Can I just say that I could never describe the scene that took place in my class today while another classmate hastily pulled from the roots hairs that are very obviously never supposed to come out like that?! I hear some commotion and decide to meander over and see what's going on. My friend is laying flat, HAIRY armpits in the open and hot wax (way too thick of a layer might I add) sitting there while my other friend is a little unsure of what to do. Meanwhile she sticks the wax strip to her skin and pulls! More than half of the hair stays (too much wax) and the hair that was removed left bleeding skin. (OH HECK NO!) She's screaming and the other girl is not even patting the area (you're supposed to in order to relieve the pain). I step in to "assist" and give the other girls some pointers (less wax, smaller areas, pull fast, etc). We begin getting a good groove going on with blood still present and drew the largest crowd at all of our laughter, screaming and commotion. Poor K left with some patchy smooth and hairy pits. I offered to pluck the remaining hairs but she was quick to pass up that opportunity and sat in her chair wishing for a vicodine. Don't you wish you were with me in school??? I know I love it! Never a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment