
I have a school project coming up that is due after spring break so I thought I'd better get moving on it. The project is to create a business card as well as a brochure for myself to promote my business. Our instructor encouraged us to be creative and include pics if we wanted. I thought that it would be great for me to really take advantage of this project and include it in my resume so I asked a good friend of mine (Tracy) if she would mind doing a shoot for me. She graciously and generously agreed to share her talent and let me get some models together to do hair and makeup have her shoot in order to showcase some of my abilities. Check out Tracy's photoblog or her facebook. Her pics are great and she's really talented! My models- Jessy, Danielle and Pogo (Tawney) met me at Tracy's house (okay, Jessy gets to live there too!) and I got started. I had SO much fun! It was really cool having my ideas come together and even learning as I went how to manipulate a little differently to accentuate their beauty. Then getting to see it shot and come to life was AWESOME! T also let me stay and watch her edit which was really cool. It was just a fun day and totally didn't feel like work- I can't wait until I get to do this for real and enjoy my career! I have to send a HUGE thank you to Tracy, Jessy, Danielle and Pogo for being so sweet and letting me monopolize a whole day. You girls are the best!
Almost forgot, here are a few shots...






No comments:
Post a Comment