5/9/10

Prom Hair/Makeup (Kara and Bailey)

I was BUSY this weekend working!!! Friday I had my sisters Senior Prom in Temecula and Saturday I had a bridal party for a wedding in the OC.  I forgot my camera for my Saturday work but here are my prom pics!! These girls were funny!!!  Kara wanted a "Taylor Swift" swept back messy up-do and Bailey wanted a "Miley Cyrus" messy up-do with bangs down.  Um girls, they're the SAME style.  The pics were so similar.  I guess they didn't get the memo that that style is a trend right now and they're gonna be clones.  So I got to figure out how on earth to give them the looks that they wanted and make them look different.  Both girls loved the looks but the pics are poor since I again didn't have my camera! :(

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh... your blog makes me laugh.... all those yoga posts :) Way to go girl! Your hair and makeup pics look awesome. Miss you