6/3/10

AI, a river trip and some of the happiest place on earth!

I have a lot to catch up on.  FIRST, I was absolutely obsessed with American Idol this season (I'm late to join the fanfaire I know but I just got into it.  Sue me!)  I called Lee as the winner from the beginning and am a huge fan!  I really wanted tickets to go see one of the shows but they're really hard to get!  My friend Rosa knew I really wanted to go to the finale so she called KIIS fm and got me tickets for their finale party in LA.  Our friends Dave and Mike came along.  It was super fun.  THANKS ROSE!

After getting home from LA and finally to sleep at 2am, I woke up to a blaring alarm at 5am which signaled the start of my river vacay for Memorial Weekend.  Pogo and I drove out together and as usual we had a blast and shared some really great conversation along the way.  The long weeekend inolved a lot of sun, a ton of food and absolutely NO SLEEP!!!  A few people rented jet ski's and everytime I boarded one I felt like it could quite possibly be my last!  The guys are CRAZY!!! I had a ton of fun and made some new friends.  My highlights were probably that some of the family would get together and have a time of singing and worship.  It was really cool to see such a large family and so many of them loving the Lord.  There were a few other funny moments that will stick in my memory forever I think... (buttercup, craigslist, screaming like a girl, almost crashing during a photosesh, talking about Jesus late into the night, being attacked, Truth or Dare and so many more)  Thank you Myrn for inviting us! :)

Tuesday, I headed to Disneyland with Tawney and Alex.  Super fun day for sure and I don't think Alex has had that many dead arms in one day. :)

Wednesday I headed to Disneyland with my bro, his wife, mom and my cousin Christopher.  It was a fun day.  I was super exhausted from all of the playing I'd been doing but we all really enjoyed ourselfves!

No comments: