
My little sister, Kara graduated last weekend. I can't believe it! I feel like I was just changing her diapers and chasing her around yesterday. Alright, maybe I was... just kidding!!! :) She's worked very hard in her academic pursuits as well as her athletic ones the past four years. We were so proud of her having been one of the 150 kids out of 800 to graduate with over a 3.5 gpa and so many athletic and scholastic awards. She leaves for a European Holiday in a few weeks for a month. I'm sooo jealous! :) My parents had a party for her and it was a great time of family and friends celebrating her accomplishment. We <3 you Precious! Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera to the graduation ceremony!!! :/ It was super cool to get a pic of all the sisters though!! (Venessa, Kara, Me, Cheyanne)
No comments:
Post a Comment