11/3/08

Happy Halloween

It seems that everyone on the planet has acquired passes to Disneyland and there were very few of us who have not. As I found myself with absolutely NO plans for Halloween, I looked to my friends for their plans. They all happened to be making the trip to The Happiest Place on Earth so I caved and bought the pass to join them and have some fun. We really did! Pogo and I followed the Steads and hung with them for a while where we met Nate and Gina Stead with their way too cute kids! After a while we ran into and met up with the Gergins gals and separated from the Stead clan and their babies and we ran into Nikki and Emily. WOW! There were so many stinkin' people there that we knew! SO fun and can't wait go back and use my pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you had a blast!