11/30/08

Happiest Place on Earth



Got to work 1/2 day on Wednesday which was sweet since I was already getting a 4 day weekend! Pogo, Emily and I met up with a couple of friends (Rick and Ian) and went to Disneyland. It was great since it had been raining/sprinkling that day so the lines weren't too bad and the weather was nice for us. We started off on some of the rides that apparently the guys were a little fearful of and I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard! The expressions and noises resonating from them were priceless!!! I'm still sporting the sweet black and blue marks that are risidual from the "College Game" that we played. That game consists of getting to punch and/or pinch another person from our group upon spotting anyone wearing any college gear. I was kind of a cheater and poor sport only wanting to play when I saw something!


It was a fun time for sure!Here is Grant and Cam (who we ran into while we were there and they were being HILARIOUS on the escalator!

No comments: