11/3/08
More Baking! Miller Kitchen Edition
Holly invited me over for a friendly bake-off at her house and the boys would judge whether her menu (gluten free) or mine (normal, fattening and SCRUMPCIOUS) was better. I made these peanut butter balls which were no-bake and not really my preference. The boys were torn but I definitely beat her weird, wanna-be, acorn flour filled "muffins". Rosy's pumpkin cookies were BOMB and she beat both of us. I had a blast with the boys! Parker (4 yrs old) was wearing a Favre jersey so I gave him that nickname which I pronounced Fah-vray. He's so cute! His giggle is contagious and I think he could be quickly becoming my favorite kid... shhh, don't tell the others! :) Pryce (7yrs old- I think) was fun too. He kept wanting to stick his hands in everything that I was doing and though he said that he'd washed them, I doubted it. His middle name begins with an "A", making his initials P.A.M. so I was calling him Pam. I think he was a little bugged by it but I was still getting a kick out of it. I didn't take any pics but I'm thankful for the fun time that was had. THANK YOU HOLLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was fun. And I think should be a able to try again! It was almond flour!! My boys had a blast w/ you!
Sorry I didn't read it til I posted it? I meant it was fun and that I should be able...
Post a Comment