1/25/08
Friday Night Life
Tonight I went to dinner with Tawney and Raeana for a little girly time then we headed over to the MVHS vs VMHS basketball game. (Murrieta beat 'em by the way!) Sitting at work earlier today, I didn't think that that was a bad plan for my evening until half time (or whatever it's called) at the game. They were having homecoming and the different classes brought out banners and their court. Well when the class of 2009 and then 2010 and even 2011 came out I realized that I AM OLD!!! WOW! I've now been out of highschool for a few years (we'll just leave it at a few- no need to be specific). So what started out as a great, feel good evening with some great conversation with some godly friends, came to a screaching hault when I realized that not only am I like the old loser alumni who still goes to games but that I'm as old as I am and still going to high school games on a FRIDAY NIGHT! Guess Pogo and Rae went so at least I'm not on my own right??? :) No really though, it was fun but it really was a rude awakening to be confronted by age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yep... we are old... nothing more we can do about it than embrace it!
And hey thanks for posting the fact that I am a big loser just like you on here... you really love to do that dont you!
Iv been thinking... Im going to create a blog of well pretty much just ugly pics and ALL your embarassing moments!!!!!
Post a Comment