1/28/08
THE Dress
So, the topic of life right now are dresses! I'm stressing over finding a dress for a black tie Valentine dinner that I'm going to. Nicole (way more importantly) is searching for the perfect wedding dress. Well, I've had no success at all. Nicole on the other hand has gone a few times to try on and model. Tonight I had the opportunity and privilege of going with her and experiencing the fun of the wedding experience. (I'm now living vicariously through her!) Anyhow, we jammed outta her right after I got off work and headed to Alfred Angelo's. The girl who helped us asked her what she was looking for and began picking dresses and started a room. The first dress didn't work. In fact, it never made it out of the fitting room! The second was nice but not my fav. The third however was THE dress! It was beautiful! It reminded me of Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I even began to get a little teary eyed when she walked out. I had so much fun tonight and I feel like it was a bonding experience for Nicole and I. I cherish these times with her because we don't get many. I can't wait to help them any way that I can to make their day the most amazing that they will ever share together. I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment