My first post... here we go!
So, I can't believe that 2008 is here! HOLY COW! Well, many things are changing and since I've gotten better at the discipline of journaling I've decided to have a blog so that my friends and family (if they care to do so) can see what's new with me and hear the cool things that God is doing in my life. Currently I'm trying to figure out the logistics of going to Cosmetology School. I'm really excited and it's something that I've been wanting to do for a long time. Now is the question whether or not to move home and save some money or try to juggle a full-time (and very unstable) job while going. Oh yes and then there's the million dollar question of the moment... where will I now be attending church?! I've actually found one that I really hope to call my new church home. I'm really in a place right now of just laying this all before the Lord and trusting in His plans for me. I look forward to that plan unfolding and having some direction! :)
1 comment:
You will NOT be moving back home... there thats out of the way!
Post a Comment