1/24/08

Thoughts on Kaleo

Tonight was sweet. I had an opportunity to join Kaleo (the new college group that I'm going to) for a book study. I've been reading the book on my own and missed the first meeting last week but decided I wanted to go tonight. It was a great time of discussion and insight. The study/discussion is about a book that we're all reading called, Doing Things Right in Matters of the Heart, by John Ensor. The discussion was pretty bold and a little more out there than I expected. By out there I just mean the way that we don't talk about stuff like that at "church". Talking about sex, modesty, chastity, submission, protection and other things with guys and girls was an insight that I haven't run into a ton. I'm meeting new people there and really liking them. I have tentative plans with a few of the girls there and am totally excited at the potential of making some new friends. I also look forward to seeing how I'm going to continue to be stretched and grown in the area of relationships whether married or not. I'm also getting some sweet direction for how to specifically be praying for my husband and myself in the areas of purity, headship and submission. PRAY FOR HIM WITH ME! :)

For more info on Kaleo click here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Im praying SISTER!