Tawney and I are babysitting for the five Dodson kids tomorrow and I've been really excited all week- until I received the following email from Tracy:
Schedule
8:15 – Jessy picked up by Corrine. Her practice is from 9 – 11 – home
around 11:45.
10:15 – Nanno has to be at football. Maybe the neighbor can take him – if
you want and you can meet him there later. Neighbor is Greg – he
can take nanno to get him there early.
They play at the middle school at the end of Los Alamos. Take the 215 to
Los Alamos – get off and go left – the boys will know where to go and where
to park. Give yourself 30 minutes to get there – so:
LEAVE BACK SLIDER UNLOCKED FOR JESSY.
Make some ½ turkey sandwiches for the game. They will all eat a half – so
pack 2 sandwiches – ONE HALF with NO Mayo for dani. Jessy will feed
herself. Pack yourself sandwiches too. Don’t think there will be time to
stop and eat!
IF YOU DRIVE TO THE FOOTBALL GAME yourself:
9:35 – head to the car with snack bag and drink bag (on kitchen counter) –
don’t forget your turkey sandwiches.
9:40 drive out of driveway!!!
10:15: nanno arrives -HIS MOUTHPIECE AND GLOVES ARE IN THE GLOVEBOX OF THE
CAR!
10:15 – 11: play with steph on toys – don’t lose her and watch her – she is
CRAZY!!! Not really – but she WILL run off – she is not like the other
Dodsons :O)
11 – 12 – Foootball Game
Leave right after (*ASAP) - Robert is pshyco about basketball – don’t
disappoint! and take Kids to Paloma high school gym. Do you know where
that is?
Boys have a basketball game at 12:30. They will have to change in the car.
Robert will be at the game.
You will go home after that! Hopefully Steph will fall asleep in the car
on the way home. If you’re really cool you can go to the gas station and
get them icee’s. I’ll leave you money :O)
For dinner: I bought top sirloin. Do you want me to put it in the
crockpot? You guys can make rice and a salad and Robert could bbq it when
we get home??? Or we could broil it – have you ever done that?
Start dinner at 5ish. We should be home around 5:45 ish. We’ll keep in
touch.
Woah, I'm SCARED! I'm sure I'll have something to post about after tomorrow... IF we survive! :)
4 comments:
Well!!!!!!!
You two just left and I must say you did a FABULOUS job. The kids love you guys. The house looked awesome - the dinner was awesome. You guys were pefect :O) Thank you SSSSOOOO much! We loved the conference. Naim and Monique were happy to be there - thanks for taking their babysitting. We love you both!! Tracy
It was amazing to spend a day with the kids... truly our pleasure!
This whole blog thing is cracking me up and I am scared to think that everyone at FBC knows Nickie and my every move!!!!
tawney - you are right - and now they now every move of my kids!!!!
Post a Comment