2/9/08

Sleep, or lack thereof!

It's almost 11:15 and I'm still awake. I know that I have to get up early for church in the morning (earlier than normal because Tawney and I are playing Mom's again this weekend...). Well, since we're here (at the Meer's) watching the kids and housesitting, we're staying in the master. The bed is AMAZING! So amazing in fact that I was knocked out last night when my head hit the pillow! :) Definitely not a problem for me, but it was apparently a problem for Tawney. I guess I was snoring SUPER loud! I've always known that I snore so it's nothing new to me but I've become a little insecure about it because my friends tease me relentlessly and I'm keeping them from sleeping! I'm sitting out here in the living room so that Tawney can go in there and fall asleep FIRST so that I don't wake her when I go in and start rattling the walls! Oh man, this is TROUBLE! I'm totally researching online remedies for snoring and I'm coming up with nada! My snoring has gotten so bad lately with me being sick, that I'm waking MYSELF up by my own snoring!!! AHHHH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree 100 % to everything she said... she is not exaturating one bit :)

Love you roomie!