2/21/08

A Change of Pace

I'm home tonight. I actually got home a bit earlier than normal. I'm picking up my room (had plans to tackle the apt but my amazing roommates beat me to it!) okay, picking up my room is an understatement! I need to dust, vacuum, change my sheets, do laundry and clean my bathroom. I'm feeling like GARBAGE! This hacking cough is terrible. So... I've decided to stay in tonight. Well, with the exception of having coffee with Renee (I'm so excited!). Renee White (Rowe) and I recently reconnected. She and I are attending the same church again and it's so fun. She has a husband and beautiful little boy now!!! Wow, time flies! I can't wait to catch up on our lives! Despite my field trip, tonight will be low key and I have faith that I will be home early, get to do some reading and off to bed at a reasonable hour to hopefully kick this cold!

No comments: