I've been wanting to learn to play guitar FOREVER! So, last Christmas I asked my mom and step-dad for a guitar. I told them that was all I wanted... if they didn't get me that, don't get me
anything. (I'm SUCH A BRAT!) Anyway, I got the thing and I don't know if I thought that I was gonna become a rockstar or what but I pretty much STINK! Anyway, I wanted to prove that I HAVE been practicing to a friend who will remain nameless! I have pics to show it!!! My guitar is so pretty! Too bad that when I pick it up, it doesn't SOUND so pretty! :( I guess you can say that I was inspired last night to follow my dream of being a rockstar so I picked it up today and practiced the 4 chords that I know! :)
Look out, I'm sure there's a record deal in my future!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment