2/24/08
The Break In
I can post about it now since apparently someone sold me out but I need to share about our great prank last night!!! So I said that Rosy, Johnny and I got into a little mischief... It all started by Johnny bragging about some prank that he did to Tim and Brian. I guess he Power Boxed them (you go and turn someones breaker off by the breaker box on the side of the house). I guess that he got 'em pretty good. The three of us were laughing about it and getting all juiced thinkin' bout what we could possibly do again. We decided that we were going to kidnap Tim's dog. We drive to his house, park down the street and creep up and go around back. We thought one or both of his roommates were home because the lights were on but weren't sure. Johnny begins creeping in through the doggy door when we realize that the slider is open!!! :) We go in and the "guard dog" starts going crazy. She was so freaked out that she peed everywhere. We're trying to get her to be quiet because we hear the tv on upstairs! We start writing a ransom note and Tim's roommate Travis walks in the kitchen. (oops! busted!) He's kinda asking what we're doing there and not making much of a deal about it (like we always just randomly stop by and come through the back???). Well, we decided not to kidnap the dog- we didn't wanna scar her for life and really didn't have anywhere to take her. So we decided to hijack the x-box. We left a ransom note for that and were kinda feeling like that was pretty weak but whatev. The garage door opens and we all scatter!!! I run out the front, Rosy and Johnny out the back. I panic and start walking down the walkway and see Brian sitting in his truck texting. I keep walking by completely non-chalant. He finally turns and sees me and I just wave and say, "hey". (like it's normal for me to be leaving their house and just walking down the street?!) He's like, "hey, what are you doing here?" I was like oh, you know just hanging out. (lame?!) Rosy and Johnny come out from the back yard and he's looking at us like we're freaks! We tell him what's going on and he's laughing and trying to convince us to take Daisy (the dog). Somehow we all end up back in the house and collaborate together and decide to set up Tim's bedroom in his livingroom! It was GREAT! We go upstairs and move his bed (which is HUGE) and all of the linens downstairs and set it up. We made the bed and set out his pjs smack dab in the middle of the living room! We even moved the dog bed and set it up next to his on the ground. We were laughing SO hard!!! We left notes and stuff, and took off with the x-box in hand. So we go to leave and Rosy and Johnny take off without me (guess the joke's on me!). They ended up coming back though... we were laughing and told David (Rosy's husband) and Josh and Jenny what we'd done and they all laughed. Josh seemed to think Tim would be mad... uh oh! I was all concerned that he was really gonna be ticked and thought maybe we'd gone too far. Rosy and David reassured me that we were fine. We all watched a movie and finally Tim texted Rosy and said "are you KIDDING me?!" Of course we were rolling. I go home thinking I'm home free- he'll never suspect me. That was until he called me at 2am and threatened me on my facebook ("your next"). I was like oh man!!! Whatev, it was a blast- I only wish we coulda seen the look on his face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So it turns out that Tim struck last night and sought revenge. He deflated all of Rosy's tires and moved Brian's bed to the garage... he was laughing about it all this morning at church so none of us need to fear for being arrested or beaten up by him. Whew, I'm relieved!
Post a Comment