Today I got to hang with Jenny and Rosy (part of the "pretty brown people" aka Tinauhi's- I'm SURE I butchered that!) Nicole and I spent the night with them last night and stayed up WAY to late! Kinda like I'm doing tonight! :)
When we woke up we talked about our "plan" and we decided to go to the Farmer's Market in the T-mec. I had NO idea there was one in the valley... I've only lived here for 19 years afterall. :) Well, we met the Tinauhi clan there and I think I met all but like 2 or 3 of them! They're a rad family from what I've seen and it was fun to hang with them. We ended up gaining a member of the "crew" for the day when we kidnapped Johnny and made him come with us. The 5 of us walked old town, stopped for coffee and headed to the mall. The randomness was that we kept seeing people who TOTALLY looked like other people that we know! We even saw the Cobb's look alikes! These people probably thought that we were stalking them because we made Johnny go take a picture of them! (We're dorks!) Jenny and Nicole did some damage and then we went back to Casa de Gumbert. We lost Nicole and Jenny but Johnny, Rosy and I went from there to get pedicures (AMAZING!) then headed out to Hemet for David's grandmas birthday party although David wasn't with us. It was great and we had fun (I do need to learn spanish though!) We were having fun and laughed a ton! We were even a little mischievous but I'm so not posting about that and becoming an accessory to a crime! I just got a call (@ 1:30am) so I think I've been made but we'll see... Anyway, it was a GREAT day and I have some pics to prove it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment