Inquiring minds want to know what the other two wishes would be after sleep- hmmm.... this is a hard one! I think I'd elect to go RANDOM!!! My second wish would be to live on a deserted island (but I'd be able to invite friends and send them away whenever I want). On my island, I'm always tan, have the coolest tiki hut house and my backyard (of the hut) is a track so I can ride my bike whenever and to cool off I could go scuba diving! SO fun! Also, I'd have a boat so I could sail to church and I'd invite my friends for bible studies and hangouts around the campfire. Woah, that's a COOL wish! Did I mention that I'd have the raddest concerts EVER on my island?! (for sure JEW, Copeland, TBS, Spill Canvas, Anberlin and others would be rockin' it out!!!)
And my 3rd wish...
FLYING CAR... duh!
Hmmm, it was fun to be silly for a minute! At least my first wish came true!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment