Let me first preface by saying that I have the okay to post this...
I received a call from a good friend of mine. I answered and said "hello!" and the response that I got in return was "Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!" I ask what is wrong. I'm concerned because she is sounding like something is wrong. (Rewind about 2 weeks...) I get a call from my friend (who is remaining nameless) and she tells me that she's thinking of signing up for e-harmony. I have opinions on that but I stay neutral and try to be supportive. She decides to do it and signs up but makes it clear that she is NOT telling anyone but me. (Okay, now we're up to speed again) So we're on the phone and she's freaking out. Apparently e-harmony matches you with people that you're compatible with and then you're supposed to talk and so on and so forth. Well, there is a very close family friend who has a son that the families were trying to make a love connection with that never happened just because my friend wasn't so sure about it. Well, you can take a guess at who she got matched up with?! YUP! That's a little awkward! So, not only did she get matched up with this guy but he will also know because he gets notified as well! She can't delete it because then he'll know too. Also, remember that no one knows so she's totally embarrassed and everyone will soon know. (if not from him, my blog may let the cat outta the bag!) We (okay- me) were laughing hysterically about the situation! I told her that everyone else apparently thought it was a good idea so now she just paid about a bazillion dollars to get that confirmation! So a lesson to us girls... you may THINK you want a date but what's the price you're willing to pay?! For my friend, she's facing social suicide! (I'm just kidding... just wanted to be a lil dramatic!)
No comments:
Post a Comment