God provides what we need just when we need it. Not necessarily when WE think we need it but when it suits Him in order to bring Him glory. Lately I've been confronted by some sin in my life that I've had to admit to, confess and repent of and it's been ugly and difficult but in the end freeing- knowing that it's because of Christ's death and resurrection that I can have any victory over sin. I praise Him for using others around me to point me to His Word in order to purge this sin in my life as well as just follow Him- and the fun thing is that they had NO clue that they were doing so!!! So rad!
Here's a great verse that a friend shared with me tonight...
"Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him... He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry. As soon as he hears it, he answers you. And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your teacher will not hide himself anymore, but your eyes shall see your Teacher. And your ears shall hear a wod behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it,' when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left." Isaiah 30:18-21
Thank you friends (I hope you know who you are), who have been so faithful to pray for growth in my life as well as to encourage me to run the race.
No comments:
Post a Comment