So if I had 3 wishes, I TOTALLY know what the first would be! SLEEP!!!! This week I've had the worst insomnia that I've ever experienced. For instance, it's 1:15 and I'm feeling like the night is still young. I'm wide awake and my mind is fully alert. NO BUENO! Wednesday night I probably got a whopping 45 minutes??? Last night I got a few hours. The rest of the week is kinda a blur. Probably because it's the never ending day. It just keeps going, and going and going. By my calculations (actually went to
ask.com- hey, I have time to kill!) I'm living in the 120 hour day. Give or take. I'm also starting to look pretty tore up as a result of my sleepless nights. I'm thinking this blog will soon be called "oodlesuvfright" because I'm gonna start getting pretty grumpy and lookin' pretty haggard! I've found pretty creative ways to fill all of this "spare time" that I've stumbled across however. Heck, sleep is entirely overrated- I should just maximize on the 24 hours in a day and be the most productive woman I can be.
Things I do while lying in bed:

1. Read
2. Watch a movie
3. Blog
4. Surf Facebook
5. Send email
6. Try to recite the alphabet in multiple languages
7. Google random trivia, go to ask.com or this other
brain teaser website that makes me feel dumb!
8. Ponder life's big mysteries- like, what will I be when I "grow up", where's God directing me now and will I EVER grow taller?!
9. Plan my outfits for the next 4 weeks for church
10. Coordinate matching purse, shoes and accesories for those outfits
As it turns out, my nights are actually pretty unproductive... I'm thinking I'd rather just SLEEP... this really is a bummer!
1 comment:
you forgot to tell us what the other two wishes would be...
Post a Comment