The Lord has allowed some trying times in the lives of some close family members and those people have come to me for support. (none of them are believers)
Lord, I pray that you would give me love and discernment. That I would boldly share your gospel and that You and you alone would be seen in me. May you bring glory to yourself and allow me to be a strong support to those so close to me. I plead for the salvation of these people to come to know you and have a desire to worship you for all of eternity.
Please come in agreement with me in this prayer for my family (I know I'm being vague). There is a battle going on over the souls of those whom I dearly love. I SO desire them to come to know Him and have the peace that God's children have.
No comments:
Post a Comment