7/28/08

It's PECADILLO!!! New must read blog!


My friend Nic Lazz called me today and left a really weird voicemail. I called back thinking that he's gonna tell me he's getting ready to hop a flight to China or some other Nic-ish thing. That was not the case however. I returned the call immediately and he told me to check out this new blog. There were actually two but the one I'm gonna share made me laugh so hard! This guy refers to himself as Pecadillo- he goes to Grace Community Church and posts about random stuff but it's very entertaining. I think the pics are hilarious! Seriously if you need a laugh, check it out. Okay so go there now... CHECK IT OUT!

2 comments:

Drollingers said...

Hi Nickie,

Hey we'd love to have you any time. You are always welcome. We're confused b/c we clicked on your friend's blog but that isn't a guy named Nik. We actually know him and his name is Jonathan. How do you know him? Small world.

oodlesuvfun said...

I never know if I comment back or need to email... here goes- Rach, I know the guys name isn't Nic. My friends name is and Nic (my friend) found Jonathan's (your friend) blog. We were laughing SOOO hard! Tell him he's my new entertainment and to keep it coming! :)