7/20/08

Schleiger Wedding



A week has passed and the madness of wedding planning and participation has settled. Nicole of course looked beautiful and the day was great. Brett even suprised Nicole during the ceremony by playing and singing the song that Adam Sandler sings to Drew Barrymore in the movie the Wedding Singer ("I wanna grow old with you"). It was really sweet. The ceremony was fun and full of tears and laughter. Pat (Perez, he officiated) threw in a shout out to Halo, made mention that they were compatible on 29 different levels (they met on e-harmony) and shared the gospel from the book of Revelations referencing the wedding feast of the Lamb. They wrote their own vows and Nicole promised to shave Brett's back (classic!). I totally cried, everything was so sweet and perfect. I kept thinking that I want my husband to look at me the way that Brett looked at his bride. The reception was fun also- we danced like total goofballs and no, I did not catch the bouquet. Here are a few pics...

No comments: