8/2/08

ESTROGEN FEST





Tonight a few of the girls got together and had "Estrogen Fest" as I've now penned it. It was a ton of fun and there were at least 15 girls there! We ate, talked, ate, played games, ate- did I mention that we ate?! It's so funny when that many ladies get together because it's SOOO loud! And there are so many giggles! It was great and Hannah was a great hostess. We played swap and scattegories and just enjoyed some fun, some serious, and some silly conversation. We even had a mini fashion show as well as a little bit of dancing. :) It was hilarious because during swap, Aubrey wanted quite a few things that were there. She was so cute! I enjoyed getting to hang out and get to know her better and her son is adorable! During Scattegories Jenny and I almost got kicked out because we were goofing off but we ended up pulling off a WIN! I'm noticing that I'm bad at taking pics... I take a ton of me and whomever being goofy but I'm BAD at being sure to get pics of EVERYONE! So, Claire was there too and Katie, Lindsey, Tori and Heather... It was so great!

No comments: