8/4/08

Par-tay





This weekend I went to my mom's to visit, get a new phone and just hang out. All three things were accomplished- well, sort of! I went in hopes of getting the new LG Dare phone but they didn't have any in stock! :( I ended up leaving with a loaner phone and the promise of my new Dare being shipped to me this week. Straight from there my mom, step dad, Cheyanne, Travis and I went to the party of all parties. It was crazy! The party was for my mom's sister-in-laws' dad's 50th birthday. (Did you get all of that?!) Well, let me tell you something... the mexicans do it right! There were like 70 people there and MANY of them did not speak english! Some lady came and started talking to me and I was SOOO lost! All I could make out was bano so I pointed her to the bathroom and led the way, hoping that was enough of a response. After that, she did not speak to me again- I think maybe she wasn't looking for the bathroom??? They had a mariachi band, street taco vendor and unfortunately far more alcohol then was necessary! So that was my cue to head out. I did stay for a while and enjoyed the festivities. The food was great, music was good and the company was fun. I'll post some pictures when blogger lets me. It keeps telling me there were internal errors!!! :( When my mom and step dad came home later that night he fell asleep watching a movie with me and Papi and Stevie's dog cuddled. Mom and I were laughing SO hard!!!

No comments: