
Lots of posts tonight... There's just so much that I needed to catch up on for my blog/journal! :) As of last week I'm officially an enrolled student at Fullerton College! I'm planning on attending the Cosmo program there but I'm currently on a wait list. My mom and Papi have graciously opened their home to me for the duration which will be about 11 1/2 months. PRAY!!! There's still so much that I'm anxious about. Just the logistics of work, money, church, etc. I'm thankful that the Lord has continued to give me peace and sureness of this pursuit and has continued to provide while opening and closing doors. Royale isn't totally out of the picture but it's about $9,000 more than Fullerton and Freddie Mae or Bernie Mac or whatever his name is that gives government loans is on a freeze. Can't wait to see where I'll end up! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment