10/11/08

Romans 12:17-19


17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. 18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. 19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." Romans 12:17-19

This is my verse for the week- remembering that I as a believer need to be a testimony to unbelievers around me. This has been a challenge this week! Sometimes when you don't know why people are being antagonistic or just downright mean it's difficult to control my tongue and emotions but I trust in the Lord to give me the strength to keep that at bay and hopefully to glorify Him by pursuing and keeping peace. I continue to pray for my family and their salvation and that it would be clear to them that their lives will continue to be chaos, unfulfilling and meaningless until they surrender to the Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments: