10/26/08

Precious is DRIVING!

I'm was home with the flu today (that's a story for another time... not sure if I'll be sharing the humiliating experience). Anyhow, I had the Kaleo box which has all of the stuff needed for the resource table. I had texted one of the girls to come grab it from me but I completely forgot about it by this afternoon. Anyhow, I received a text that they needed it and my head was still a little fuzzy so Kara volunteered to drive me since it's such a new novelty to her newly acquired driving permit lifestyle. First, I can't believe that she's old enough! I still see her as the baby. She's tiny too and I was afraid she wasn't going to be able to see over the dash! I'd forgotten how CAUTIOUS a newly permitted driver is. The lack of speed was driving me CRAZY... we did have plenty of time for some fun conversation though. The funniest part was when she did the math and realized that I have been driving for TWELVE YEARS! :) So funny!!! They grow up so fast!

No comments: