3/21/08

Bonehead 2- My milkshake brought no one to the yard

This one was requested by Joey and I think happened about 2 or so years ago...

Here goes:
A large group of us (from Portico, my old college group) were having dinner at Red Robin. It was a large group like I said and there was a lot going on around me and a ton of noise. I remember being obnoxious that night (I wanted the attention on ME... I know, another shocker!) I also have to guess that Joe and I were bantering (because that's what we do) and I was probably pranking everyone. Well, Joe got a phone call and got up and walked out to take it. I got this great idea (well, it was great to me at the time) to prank him. He had ordered a chocolate milkshake... I thought it would be funny for him to come back and something to have happened to it. I could've drank it, I could've moved it, or I could've done something to it. Did I do any of that? Of course not! I decided to place my cell phone across the top of the cup because when he came back to take a drink it would be funny... (I have NO CLUE how that's funny but it was funny in my head!) Well as I was ever so carefully balancing my phone on the edge and taking my hand away, I realized that my phone was not long enough. It fell in! So I panic and reach my hand into his shake to fish my phone out which is now full of chocolate milkshake. Joe comes back right about now and asks what the heck I'm doing... UHHHHHH???? I tried to explain myself and I think that everyone was so confused that no one even laughed. It was more of a- how is that funny anyway conversation that followed. Along with the fact that my phone was flashing like it was cracked out on speed I was feeling pretty dumb!!! So, I'm continually doing the most BONEHEADED things! Until next time...

No comments: