3/27/08
Bonehead #3- Why I NEED glasses!!!
Today I stopped off to get gas on my way to Oceanside and while I'm standing there this white Silverado pulls up with my brother in it!!! I yell to him- Steven Alan!!! He kinda glances over his shoulder and goes back to pumping his gas. I'm wondering why my brother is driving this truck!!! I begin to walk over (kinda excited because I never see my bro) and say, "what are you doing here?!" He turns around and says, "uh, getting gas, same as you..." it's at that moment that I realize this guy is a clone of my brother but definitely NOT my brother and he's looking at me like I'm on drugs!!! I begin to explain that I'm not weird but that he just looks EXACTLY like my little brother. He laughed and thought it was funny- I was a little embarrassed. I need glasses- I'm practically blind! Today however, I was actually wearing them! Guess it's time for a new prescription!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is halarious... hey- what service to you attend at Faith? I'll call you if I don't hear back...
Post a Comment