
Tonight I got to hang with my buddy! (he's a little camera shy!) It was GREAT! I realized as I was driving home that it's been like 2 1/2 months since we'd last hung out. That's longer than we've EVER gone without hanging (with the exception of when I lived in Montana but we try to forget that move!) I can't describe it but with all the change that's take place over the past few months, a little familiarity was SO NICE! He's my go-to guy who can just read me and know whether I need to laugh, cry, talk or fight and lets me do that! :) Can't wait for tomorrow night- maybe we'll get a lil jam session in!!!
Just a quick recap of my week... it was INSANE! The Lord has continued to show me more favor and grace than I deserve and has carried me through some rough moments but I am so full of joy and peace knowing that my Savior is in control and I am not! I continue to be thankful for the amazing friends that He has place in my life to encourage me, love me and to challenge me to run the race, to take up my cross and to work salvation out on my knees.
No comments:
Post a Comment