3/10/08

Seriously, what next?!

I have PINK EYE!!! It's SOOO gross! My eye started feeling irritated last night at dinner and I was rubbing it some but this morning when I woke up I was fine so I figured it was just allergies. Well, by the end of the afternoon at work, my eye was runny, goopy, redder than red and BURNING!!! My immune system is apparently on vacation because I have had more illness this year than I think I have in my entire life. While I feel fine, I LOOK like a FREAK!!! I went to get some drops tonight before I got home and have been using them but I now have to get new mascara, eyeliner, wash all of my makeup brushes as well as my pillowcases!!! UH! Today's post is pretty much just to complain... This better be gone before I go camping over the weekend! I LOVE Mondays...

1 comment:

The Murphy Family said...

Do adults even get pink eye?! You know, it was probably from those poppies. Landon has had it from pollen... no touchy your eyes when around flowers! :)