Dani Dodson invited me to her 9th birthday party. It was really fun! It was a hula themed party and there were kids EVERYWHERE! I didn't even have a heart attack when they were all jumping in the pool practically landing on each other! Bekah came and taught all of the kids to hula (even the big kids). I think that was my highlight because it was very cute to see little Steph and Mariah trying to dance and as far as the "big" kids went- I was in TEARS laughing so hard! Aaron Shack was the best because he was doing so well but tried to act as if he was making fun. Ryan made me laugh too! He's an athlete but definitely is lacking in the rythm and dancing arena (it's so okay because I totally am too!). Here's a video that I took with my phone. SOOO funny. Anyway, back to Dani... she's loved! There were so many little friends and family there to share in her day. I'm thankful that I got to be a part as well. Thank you Dodson's- I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment