
No "holiday" can go unobserved and Monday for me of course was no different. Unfortunately I can't say that I spent time pondering or reflecting on what Memorial Day means to me in my life but I did take the opportunity to use my day off and spend time with some great people that I have in my life. A good size group of people congregated at Oceanside Beach Monday to enjoy some sun, relaxation, reading, conversation, waves and volleyball. I got some great pictures of some of the kids and I think they're SO cute! Check out the link to see my photobucket! I am going to miss the beach and didn't go nearly enough this summer but I'm thankful that it's such a short drive away to take advantage of the beauty of God's creation!



3 comments:
Don't you mean labor day?
<3 Lizzie
Shoot, it was Labor Day!!! I get those mixed up all of the time!!!! I'm LAME! :)
Uh when did I give you permission to put that picture up on the internet for EVERYONE to see my huge thighs???
Post a Comment