9/2/08

siLLy faCeS

CHECK OUT THE SLIDESHOW OF THE FUNNY FACES!!! CLICK HERE!

You know how everyone has that one kid in their life who brightens up their day? Not sure if that's a norm for everyone but I definitely have one who, since I've known her, has changed my life when she's around. I never cease to be amazed by the personality that she has. She's funny, she's beautiful, she's goofy and she's SIX. Since as far back as I can remember, this kid has had the BEST faces that I have EVER seen and I actually have a whole folder dedicated to pictures of her on my computer. I look at them and can't help but smile! It's been fun to watch her grow and it's been fun to see her gift at making others smile and laugh. I can't wait to see when she grows up. Here she is... Liana (or Banana or Bananahead or Liana Banana as I call her)!





We went to the beach Monday and on the way home we were beat from a hot day in the sun. That did not stop her from taking- okay, sneaking, my camera out of my purse and beginning to take pictures of herself making funny faces. I realized what she was doing and insisted on holding the camera myself so that I could be sure to get in all of the perfomance. Of course the boys were cracking me up too when they wanted to join in (look at some of their faces in the background!). Anyway, her faces are GREAT! Just ask her to do her scary face and your in for a treat!
I'm working on a slideshow right now but photobucket is taking a while... standby for more laughs! :)

2 comments:

Cortney Salagi said...

Awe, Liana! She's so awesome; I love having her in my class on Sundays. She's my mini-me!

The Murphy Family said...

Oh... I miss you guys so much! Tell the Perez's Hi for us! Please keep us in the loop if Anthony goes to Master's... we're only 10 minutes away! OOOO... what did you think of OTH??!!