5/22/08
Bridal Shower, Cake and Wedding Planning... OH BOY!
We had Nicole's bridal shower last Sunday. There was such a great turn out and I think that people had fun. It was blazing hot though and who would've thought that a shower outside would've been a rough idea in May? Hmmm... well, it ended up being okay just a bit sweaty! I got to go with Nicole and Brett last night to do the cake tasting. That was fun. Her florist and I actually went to high school together and she was way sweet- I regret that we didn't ever know each other then. I hope that somehow we could now be friends though, she seems really neat. Liz, the baker was a sweet girl as well and is even doing a fun grooms cake. I won't disclose what it's going to be in order to keep up suspense. Let's just say, it's SOOO Brett!!! :) We had a fun time, laughed a lot and it was the neatest thing. I guess it was like an ahah moment. Brett and Nicole are so in love. It was at a moment where they were talking about the wedding and it was just the way they looked at each other. There was so much excitement and it was just so sweet. I was beyond grateful to have had the opportunity to be a part of the experience and I'm so thankful for my friends! It turns out that Nicole is having a bit of a hard time getting things tightened up for the wedding so Brett said they're calling in the closer (apparently that's me?!). So funny! She will be coming over tonight and we're gonna get down to some serious business!!! Planning anything is so up my alley so I'm thrilled! Thank you Brett and Nicole for allowing me to be a part of your day! Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
they were calling you the wedding coordinator!! ha ha! maybe you could get paid.
We are waiting for the neighborly pop in visit from you!Come by and visit us soon!
The Miller Family
Post a Comment