Top Five
I got tagged to do this from Tracy Dodson. This is kinda like one of those emails that you only respond to when you're bored at work but whatev, I'm home early so why not give it a shot?!
-Shaken Tea Lemonade from Starbucks
-Orbit Gum (I'm partial to the bubblemint at the moment but I go back and forth on diff flavors)
-5 songs from itunes... I'm ADDICTED to music- it's my vice
- chapstick (any kind but my fav is the regular chapstick in the black tube)
- mascara
2. 5 Favorite Movies
-A Walk to Remember
-Enchanted
-Tommy Boy
-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
-man, I'm stumped on a 5th... this question completely depends on my mood! I'm apparently in a chick flick mood with a bit of humor at the moment?! :)
3. 5 Baby names I love
-Ezekiel James
-Josiah
-Lily
-Maleea (mu-lee-uh) I just heard this name recently and I LOVE it... it's cute!
-Abigail
4. 5 Songs I could listen to over and over again.
- Beautiful (Shawn McDonald)
- Devotion (Hillsong)
- Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley)
- Amazing Love
- There is a Redeemer
5. 5 People who have influenced me in a positive way
-Aunt Debi
-Sandy Walker
-Andrea Perez
-amazing women growing up (Tracy, Beth, Jill)
-Pat Perez
6. 5 things that are always in my purse
-old receipts!!! :)
-chapstick
-gum
-wallet
-Bible
7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever
- my parents divorce
- salvation
- building a relationship with my mom (okay, not a moment but a sweet time!)
- sharing my testimony at a retreat in front of a large group of women
- leaving my church from childhood and beginning fellowship in a new one
8. 5 Obsessions I have now
-my blog! :)
-ministry! Wondering where I can serve... where God is leading me... where my gifts are... AHHH!
- READING!!! I'm almost always reading at least 3 books at a time!!!
-music. anything and everything.
-OTH
9. 5 places I would like to go.
-Egypt. I'm not even completely sure why but I've always wanted to go there!
-New York
-Paris
-Actually, anywhere in Europe! :)
- Korea, to see my little brother
10. 5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without
-rice cooker
-dishwasher (I forgot what it was like having one. My parents house is SOOO nice!)
-my dicer (it's from Pampered Chef and it's amazing!)
-pitcher for tea (again a luxury of home)
-good knives
Hmmm, this is a hard one because I don't know that anyone would respond and how would I even know anyway?! Whatev, do it if you want on your blog I guess??? Heather, you better! Courtney, you too...
2 comments:
OK, I hope you meant PARIS, France and not Perris in the IE... :) Love the shout out for OTH...
If you are referring to this Heather I will get on it ASAP. I just had time to sit down and ready your blog. I've been a bit busy obviously. But this is a fun thing to do and get to know little things about people :)
Post a Comment