5/10/08

Happy Mother's Day


Today my mom and I are going to celebrate Mother's Day together and I'm really excited. I prepared lunch for us- here is our set up. It was really fun!!! I'm thankful to the Lord for my mom and am in awe that our relationship is at the point that it is today. God and God alone has healed my heart and shown me what forgiveness and grace are and I'm thankful for the opportunity to practice that in my own life. Also, as this day is hear I ponder God's provision in the women that He has placed in my life. There have been many whom He has allowed to step in and be mother both spiritually and physically and I am so grateful. I have amazing women in my life and I want each and everyone of you to know that I love you so much and thank you for loving and investing in my life.

No comments: